Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

I liked Cannon Busters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

Captain Invictus posted:

I just found out that The Eminence In Shadow is getting an anime adaptation and boy I don't think I've ever been so excited for a goddamn isekai anime

I know right, if they get it right it will be the best parody anime since Konosuba.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

wolfs posted:

Super Cub was super cute!

e: but i wondered how our protagonist is able to live like she does. would she be a ward of the state? is that a thing in Japan?

She should have a relative (if a distant one) to watch over her unless she somehow fell through the cracks entirely. Regardless of what anime would have you believe, most orphan Japanese children do not live alone, instead they live in orphanages or in foster care if they're like Koguma.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

I loved the return of Zombies, Revenge had good songs in the first episode. Also yeah the cgi dancing looked better than last season.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

I think the original Excel Saga DVDs did that.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

Not her glasses! But glasses girls are cuter!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

Now I'm wondering if Jahy will have two VAs or if they'll just go with one and tell her to do a grown up voice and a kid voice or if she'll just have one voice.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

Chas McGill posted:

Yeah, I live in a city where I can cycle everywhere and can get to some countryside within 20km so it was no more than a passing fancy. It looks like they're 125cc in the UK as well, which is way more powerful than I expected. The one she has in the show seems weedier than that. They are really cute bikes though.

Second episode was decent, although I'm kinda worried they're gonna end up being the Honda Power Rangers. Hopefully the delicious mundanity continues as new characters are introduced.

They sell smaller displacement super cubs in japan so she probably doesn't have the 125cc engine.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

Silver2195 posted:

Only at the very end of the war; the idea never got far enough for any slaves to actually fight for the Confederacy.

And was roundly rejected by almost everyone in the confederacy anyway

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

Yeah I was like "whoa there, Myne has some bad behaviors but she's not the worst"

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

Doodles posted:

Super Cub continues to be a delightful little show of small town Japan, simple joys, budding friendships, and Honda's marketing department creaming its' jeans every time the main character talks about her motorbike.

There are absolutely lovingly rendered shots of that Super Cub every episode, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they had one in the studio to look at whenever they wanted.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

So I'm dropping that Full Dive show. It's too dark for what is supposed to be a comedy and I don't like the girls, they're all just various flavors of yan-with-no-dere.

That said, I loved Uma Musume season 2 but I also loved season 1 so I'm hardly unbiased.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

Nemo2342 posted:

I'm giving it one more episode, now that we seem to be moving past the initial setup of the world. I'm just morbidly curious about what's going to drag the MC back into this actively-hateful game.

See, I can't imagine anything that would be a satisfying answer to that issue for me so I'm done with the show.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

Brutal Garcon posted:

The biggest problem with Combatants is that fan artists don't draw the cleric girl enough.

I like how she's just in a wheelchair because she can't wear shoes, talk about lazy.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

While I don't like the idea of him hooking up with the high school girl, I also don't like harem shows because they almost never resolve the relationships satisfactorily. So I'm torn.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

I find myself enjoying The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent more now that I realize what kind of show it is. It's a fantasy romance/otome setup where the main character wants to live an easy life, but also wants to be a good person. Also there are hot dudes around to smooch or not.

I was looking at it like a standard isekai and it is totally not that.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

dogsicle posted:

i can't imagine the psn leak version is worse than the bluray

But the Blu-Ray will be twice the size because they didn't compress the audio!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

I didn't expect the Nagatoro anime of all places to have outstanding sound design, but here we are.