Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Endorph posted:

the novels were already having massive delays before endless 8 aired tho.

Never underestimate writer's block. It doesn't need a reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Is Super Cub streaming anywhere? Because.moe isn't turning up anything.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Watched the first ep of Super Cub. It's an interesting contrast with the opener of Yurucamp S1 - whereas in the latter they used as few words as possible to convey that Rin was alone but comfortable, Koguma is alone and quietly sad. I hope the murderscooter brings her joy

edit: the one thing I would say is it was kinda weird that they completely skipped her getting her license. Felt like it should have been a bigger event for someone in her head space, if that makes sense

Guess I'll have to sub to Funi, too. Can't remember if I've ever done that before.

StandardVC10 fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Apr 18, 2021

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Super Cub episode 4, or cute girls doing oil changes. This is the most chill motorcycle commercial ever. I don't get why the two schools need to hire a motorcycle courier to take documents back and forth every day though. Seems inefficient.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

I don't understand how there's a business case for making that much anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

The Colonel posted:

im sleeping until one of the new wave of poly lesbian manga gets animated

waiting for one of them to get more than 10 chapters first