Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Everything Burrito posted:

The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent - I originally got this confused with another one with kind of a similar premise that I'd read (I have not read this one) but it seems like it might have a vibe kind of like Snow White with the Red Hair and I'm also glad there's finally an isekai adaption that lines up more with the type I like to read.
I like the comic a lot but I'm not sure if it'll make a good show. At least the show won't have the scanlation problems of the comic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

OnimaruXLR posted:

I wasn't expecting much from Full Dive but surprisingly "What if a VR MMO, but in hardcore realism mode" is actually a pretty comically ripe concept, and hearing it's from the Shinchou Yuusha author gives me hopes it should be able to manage at least a single cours worth of amusement
Uhh what the hell? Looks like they're trying to mix jokes and fanservice into a Grimgar setting? That's not what I was expecting, big yikes

Jackard fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Apr 8, 2021

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Ok, do you get the difference

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

The Black Stones posted:

The promotional materials literally has a girl in a super revealing fantasy outfit. Did you close your eyes before you pressed play?
Yes obviously not what I was talking about, why the hell do you think anyone would be surprised by that.

It's him murdering the best friend npc out of the blue in what people were calling a comedy

The Black Stones posted:

Yeah. That too. It’s a comedy about a lovely MMO. It was always billed as one. Why the surprise about jokes? Jokes are a thing a comedy should have.
Ok this sounds like you didn't even watch it or you'd have some clue as to what the surprising/unsettling part was.

Jackard fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Apr 11, 2021

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Yea I went in expecting something goofy or funny like Konosuba or Nekomimineko and instead we get that

At least give a heads up next time

Jackard fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Apr 11, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Yeah this was a really strange conversation when I'm only familiar with Myne from bookworm.