Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Vivy feels kinda iffy at this point, even if the kyuby expy is a jerk I'm not certain the main story will go somewhere interesting with that or if it'll settle on the standard scientific progress is bad me am play gods type of story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Not sure if this is a Saints magic power manga spoiler or not, but just in case

the manga is thoroughly unimpressive and spends most of it's time spinning it's wheels. I would suggest lowering expectations

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

C-christianity is an isekai????

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Erg posted:

i always think apartments in anime like this one look so nice until i realize they're like 400 sqft and i remember ive never lived somewhere that small

If it's well planned a 35-40sqm apartment is actually pretty fine for one person :v: