Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together
I've been operating under the assumption that the 86th is gonna rebel hopefully sooner than later, and the handler lady will be running interference for them/deactivate the bombs in the brains or whatever is preventing them from overthrowing the state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together

The United States posted:

What animes are like From Dusk Til Dawn levels of deceptive where they are completely one thing for half/a good chunk and then turn into something else entirely?

Higurashi Gou attempted this recently, but I think it struggled because it tried to have it's cake and eat it eith the remake that is also sequel concept

It might be a thing in VNs, but I don't know much about the original marketing for say Muv-luv, on how much if at all they were trying to keep the switch up there on the downlow.