Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Friends 'ave fun together.

Endorph posted:

blue reflection ray is the second best show airing this season and im not kidding.

It's really been coming into its own over the past few of episodes after the shaky start, and I'm really interested to see just where it's going. Shame that pretty much everyone everywhere is kind of sleeping on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Of the shows I've watched this season, my top three would probably be 86, Dynazenon, and Blue Reflection Ray, in no particular order.

Vivy started off promising, and it's been beautifully animated throughout, but at this point it's a toothless, thematically muddled retread of a narrative that's been better handled by other writers countless times before.

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Nitrousoxide posted:

What shows are people looking forward to for the next season?

Aquatope of White Sand looks like it could be good, Bakarina S2 is more Bakarina, I might check out Sonny Boy?

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

I really hope Blue Reflection Ray doesn't die. It's not a perfect show, and "slow-burn character drama punctuated with occasional sword fights" isn't going to appeal to everyone, but it's clearly had a ton of heart poured into it, and has easily been the biggest surprise of the season.