Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Oven Wrangler

No idea what's going on in Dynazenon, which is about what I expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Oven Wrangler

Because the fans were awful and chased him off

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Oven Wrangler

Raenir Salazar posted:

Is this like on twitter or something?

yes

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Oven Wrangler

It got quote tweeted into my timeline, I couldn't avoid it

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Oven Wrangler

The latest episode of Dynazenon cemented it as just a nice, chill thing to contrast with the more focused character piece of Gridman

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Oven Wrangler

MHA has shuffled some stuff around a bit but it seems to be for the purpose of ending the season on the arc people like. Given the number of episodes left it's not really possible for them not to get to it.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Oven Wrangler

By the way, don't watch the Chaos;Head anime

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Oven Wrangler

I mean, the actual reason that One Punch Man works beyond simple parody from what I've seen is that much of the story does not involve and is not about Saitama.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Oven Wrangler

Not in Japan, apparently! That's nuts to me every time I hear it.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Oven Wrangler

GorfZaplen posted:

Akira was nuts, if you saw like, the top half of a cowboy get shot on a tv, someone animated the entire cowboy to make sure they got the cowboy getting shot just right.

This is the funniest loving example

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Oven Wrangler

I like Persona but I'm going to make the bold claim that there's probably a big difference between a game director and an anime director