Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 13, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

chiasaur11 posted:

It's a series that's not primarily an isekai, harem comedy, or based on a pre-existing property

Is that allowed?

Pretty good first episode, always down for a little war is heck; no idea where it'll go from the status quo established. While I'd normally expect our two leads to overcome the division between them, the scenario presented is an, uh, awfully high barrier to overcome. Dunno if the long game is revolution or just a grim march to death, but I'm interested in finding out.

Spring season is shaping up better than I expected before it got here: Vivy, Dynazenon, and Odd Taxi are all doing cool stuff with their storytelling, and Shadows House had a nice debut today as well. I think the last series yet to debut that I was anticipating is To Your Eternity, hope it stacks up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 13, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

I'd read the early chapters of To Your Eternity before, and the first episode still gave my tear ducts a workout.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 13, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

Two episodes in and Odd Taxi remains surprisingly compelling for a show that's basically a series of conversations.