Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Vivy: Vocaloid Terminator loving rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
First episode of Mars Red impressed me so much that even if the rest of it is bad this episode justified its existence as a really good self-contained story. Not sure who's responsible for directing it, but they did hell of a job.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
As somebody about to hit 40 and a huge loser, a few characters in a taxi show are very relatable.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Second episode of Mars Red was unfortunately less interesting than the first one. Though it was funny when they made that vampire a fairly reasonable offer and he was like YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE COPPERS ARRRGH.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Just watched Vivy and it's probably gonna be my third watch of the season alongside Zombieland and To Your Eternity. Discount Monokuma is my favorite character so far (which apparently is a very rare opinion.)
He's an rear end in a top hat and I enjoy hating him.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
I love how the basic premise of To Your Eternity is just "what if The Thing was a bit nicer?"

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Bold move from Mars Red to do antivaxx storyline right now.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Sakurazuka posted:

Narutaru/Shadow Star
Yeah that's the one, nothing tops that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Kwyndig posted:

Speaking of, what happened to Mars Red?
There's a vampire who learned to fly. You think he turns into a swarm of bats or something? Nah, they just put him in a wingsuit and then he flaps his arms really hard.