Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

My body is ready for Dynazenon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

For y'all who watched Heaven's Design Team last season, looks like a special episode just released.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYcK1LQl_Fs

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Captain Invictus posted:

"I shaved and brought a high schooler home" is going to taint the anime comments thread for months to come with the poisonous discourse that poo poo will no doubt produce

My body is ready to see some pretty terrible tweets, let's do this.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The manga was alright, decent drama, dunno how much further the LN is or what happens ahead of the manga. Did have a very unintentionally funny panel where the mangaka revealed that they had no idea how to draw butts.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

First episode of Dynazenon is off to a running start.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

This week's Back Arrow was pretty fun. The Emperor busting out ten bind warpers at once was a hype moment.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

First ep of Megalobox S2 was pretty strong.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Willo567 posted:

So has anyone watched the first episode of ZLS Revenge yet? I'm at work so I can't watch it, but I'd like to hear if it's good or not

It was good.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The Black Stones posted:

Shonen Jump is good actually. Can’t wait for the Sakamoto Days anime.

Edit: if a bunch of other publishers want to give me access to a ton of their catalogue for only 2$ a month maybe Shonen Jump won’t be as good, let me know when that happens.

God a Sakamoto Days anime would be so good but it'll be really hard to animate that artstyle I think (not that I know that much).

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

That's wild and it rules.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I wouldn't be surprised if the Priconne DVDs came with codes for stuff in the game, the Granblue anime DVDs always sell gangbusters for that reason.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/blueperiod_PR/status/1387058966463533063?s=20

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Anyone got around to watching Yasuke yet? How was it?

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Nitrousoxide posted:

Never seen Spanish speakers naruto running.

Though maybe that's for lack of Spanish memes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv7jJoqEPBU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

More people need to watch SSSS.Dynazenon.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Latest Back Arrow kicks so much rear end.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

My season top 3 are probably Dynazenon, Fruits Basket s3 and Megalobox s2.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Ive only got like, 2 shows I'm interested in next season so I'll probably watch the stuff I'm not watching this season then, like Vivy and 86.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Dynazenon just had it's equivalent episode to Gridman's ep 9 aka the best episode of anime that year and it was amazing as hell.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Wow, wasn't expecting my drive-by late night hype post was gonna get this much discussion.

I do agree that Yomogi breaks out of his dream really quickly, but I think there's a reason for that. He's already processed his parents's divorce and his mum's boyfriend and taken concrete steps to being more independent from them, makes sense that he's not as tied down about it.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I like both Dynazenon and Back Arrow. It's me, the anime centrist.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Dynazenon thread? Never heard of it. Whoever started it must be some kinda dumbass.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Raenir Salazar posted:

I don't think I've ever been as happy with a show as I've been with Vivy Flourite's Eye Song as its been "UUURGH SO GOOD!!!!" every episode now. I don't think there's been anyone watching it that had any complaints that didn't eventually sort themselves.

I'm staying strong and binging it next season personally.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

marumaru posted:

I really wish I could go an entire season without watching anything so that I can binge subsequent seasons. I lack the willpower.

Oh, I'm still watching a bunch of good stuff this season. I just don't have the time on hand for a few of the other good stuff like 86, Vivy and Oddtaxi. Next season is pretty light for me so I'll fit them in there.

Also

https://twitter.com/wep_anime/status/1402188656455028738

Wonder Egg finale set to be about an hour long.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Next Friday is gonna be pretty stacked for me. Dynazenon finale and Back Arrow finale. Should be fun.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Despite being sequel seasons, Megalobox S2 and Fruits Basket S3 are probably up there too.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Dynazenon and Fruits Basket are my personal top picks this season. Do movies count too? Then add in Gundam Hathaway.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

How soon we forget the promise of early episode WEgg and how ??? it got later on.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Fair, fair. Very touch and go at the moment, though.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Genshin has nice thighs and that's all I'll ask for.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I'm probably only watching Aquatope and continuing MHA. I'll use next season to watch stuff I skipped this season like 86 and Vivy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Summer 2021: Super Summer Sizzling Slimeup(.Dynazenon)