Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Yuo think you can take me? ill eat ur dumb werewolf ass alive, loser.

Is it just me or is full dive rpg not as lovely as was expected? It's got the konosuba level fanservice going on but it seems to have a good sense of humor, an interesting story so far, and nothing really problematic has happened yet unless I just forgot already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Vivy is definitely the show I look forward to the most every week. I really can't recommend it enough.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Maxwell Adams posted:

It's definitely worth mentioning. Vivy isn't exactly an action show, but when the action kicks off it's amazing. Every hit has real weight and impact. The fight choreography is great. It does the cool thing where the action syncs up with the soundtrack.

Vivy is closer to what if Hari Seldon teamed up with Hatsune Miku.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Neddy Seagoon posted:

They're going back right to the point when they had time to stop Osamu getting killed when he initially triggered the Singularity project and choosing not to in order to aid Toak sooner instead. There's no reason they couldn't intervene and jump back to start from there.

The archive will just undo anything they try and do over the 100 years, though.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

The octopus thing in peach boy ep1 was really loving weird.