Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I tried Way of the Househusband and Super Cub tonight. Super Cub was much better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

The Colonel posted:

househusband is not exactly a prestige anime production despite the manga's quality

They spent all the budget for the Private Ogata guy to be the voice actor so the animation is just moving Photoshop layers around with the mouse.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Nitrousoxide posted:

I bet Honda gave them the CAD drawings for it.

When she or her friend turn a corner at the school parking lot, they look computer rendered to me (still great though!)

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Odd Taxi is best of the season for me, but Super Cub is close. Also been enjoying To Your Eternity, I don’t know the source material at all but I wanna know what that drat orb is gonna get up to next.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Silver2195 posted:

Other anime with bad (but faithful to the manga) endings:
Golden Wind
Banana Fish

These are bad in pretty different ways though.