Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Epic morning piss, god it feels so good, no splashing sounds, ugh she scampered off into the woods before I could wipe the crust out of my eyes, gallon of gold in her tummy. Why does it taste so good? Why do we run out of pee? These simple questions brought before god, no answer but the babbling brooks and percolating coffee, god I have to PISS AGAIN but her tummy is FULL! :shrug:

woof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
i had some mead last night, which among other stuff also contained sulphites. the label specifically warned me about the sulphites. and there was a distinct smell of sulphur when i went for my first morning pee im talking about the "strike a match now it smells of sulphur" sulphur smell.

anyway long story short im out of mead. oh and the ducks were here again today along with a pair of crows. im trying to buddy up with the crows.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Got heaps drunk last night. Hangover not bad.

4/10

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

I woke with a huge boner this morning.

That’s how I know it’s gonna be a good day, every day is a good day

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
There's a limited number of boners you're allowed in your life time and there you are wasting them

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Epic morning piss, god it feels so good, no splashing sounds, ugh she scampered off into the woods before I could wipe the crust out of my eyes, gallon of gold in her tummy. Why does it taste so good? Why do we run out of pee? These simple questions brought before god, no answer but the babbling brooks and percolating coffee, god I have to PISS AGAIN but her tummy is FULL! :shrug:

:chanpop:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Yeah yeah, I know it's pretty late to be just waking up and making my first post. But usually I don't even post on the weekends so you'll be happy with what you get. Also I'm hungover

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R

i feel this post comes from a strange heaven, far from the sadness of the world, and it makes me restless to seek the golden light of the morning

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Colonel Cancer posted:

There's a limited number of boners you're allowed in your life time and there you are wasting them

This isn’t true.

Enjoy all the boners you get. Cherish every single one.

Including the one at your grandmothers funeral when you were 12 and the wind changed directions.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

This morning I woke up covered in cat piss because my elderly cat pissed the bed

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Into The Mild posted:

This isn’t true.

Enjoy all the boners you get. Cherish every single one.

Including the one at your grandmothers funeral when you were 12 and the wind changed directions.

One day you'll have your last boner and won't know it's your last...............

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

A reading from The Gospel According to Axemaniac, 12:32.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Morning goons .. I'm back at work after vacation.. the coffee isn't working today

Armitag3 posted:

One day you'll have your last boner and won't know it's your last...............

I'll be burred with a boner.. even if they have to fill it with something to make it happen...

I'll have an open casket, and an open fly..

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Ultra Carp

Chrs posted:

This morning I woke up covered in cat piss because my elderly cat pissed the bed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlsOzSinCF4&t=40s

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Lol. Luckily its only the first time shes done it but I hope it doesn't become a habit like in the song. Shes 21 years old though which I guess is an acceptable excuse for having accidents.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
(crosspost from the NYC LAN thread) Today was supposed to be opening day for our new office, but there was some sort of power outage so it's not opening until tomorrow. The new office is in the middle of Manhattan, how/why the gently caress are there outages? :mad:

I hate working from home so much. I hated it during the Before Time, and I hate it now, and I thought this lovely arrangement was finally going to be over but now I have to wait another day which is annoying as poo poo.

Chrs posted:

Shes 21 years old though which I guess is an acceptable excuse for having accidents.

Pics plz :3:

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Here she is right now.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Chrs posted:

I've got a dog who's nearly 20. Poor old boy doesn't piss the bed unless he's sick but he does wake us up literally up to 6 or 7 times per night to go piss and poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

gently caress I’m exhausted. Urgh.