Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Isn't Hutton out right now? I feel like even Buffalo knows not to deal a decent goalie when you don't have depth at the position

If you're Buffalo, with a lame-duck interim coach, a zombie roster, and limited gate revenue, why not race to the bottom and grab the highest picks possible?

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006

ThinkTank posted:

Good Morning to the Toronto Maple Leafs, an organization who lost to a covid decimated pre-season level roster of an already terrible team.

LOL. To be fair same thing happened with Rangers/Devils when NJ suspended for covid.

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Weird season, yes, but they just essentially got swept by a non-playoff team. I consider the Rangers 'almost good' thus making the Devils 'almost total not suckasshole'. Still can't believe that they have Lindy coaching.

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Parity, folks, ain't it swell?

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006

Levitate posted:

eh I think DeAngelo blowing his career helped Fox get more chances like he is now and in the end hasn't been a huge issue.
Injuries, COVID, Putin, etc have had more impact

I think the bigger issue was Mika's Covid-influenced rough start. That and Panarin's absence probably cost them more wins than DeAngelo's departure, which gave Fox the opportunity to literally be the best dman in the NHL (at least most productive) lol

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Can the Rangers have a center thanks

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
i can't remember the last game that i didn't watch on an illegal stream

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Jesus Christ. This is bad

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006

Spring Break My Heart posted:

I thought he was directly involved in the early 2000's before taking a stepback after the lockout.

Correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
I assume you don't want to dictate assistants to the new guy. Except Allaire.