Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Some twisted part of me thinks that if this disease affected racehorses instead of hockey players, the billionaire owners may have actually taken far greater precautions to protect their "investments"

Sincerely hope nobody gets any permanent complications from this in any case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

Pillbug

quote:

total failure of planning and execution

:monocle: my monocle has cleared my brow and is now embedded in the ceiling

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
I would buy out Aquilini and Benning if that was an option

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

VOTE1 posted:

Wouldn’t shock me if at some point in the future someone manages to statistically show the drop offs in individual player performance post COVID fairly starkly.

I mean we'll just be able to point at Quinn Hughes headstone in a few months/weeks for that sort of analysis

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Yaya posted:

The league will cave and give the Canucks more time

"In order to make up lost time in the schedule, the Vancouver Canucks will now play all of their remaining games against two opponents simultaneously, in an exciting new 5v10 format with 3 goalies"

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Hal Gill gets at least one pass for this alone - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-_MnU9uKLc

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

The Dirty Burger posted:

It owns. Who actually wants to get first overall this year to draft this nerd

Dayum that kid is massive:

quote:

Born: 22 November 2002 (age 18 years), Mississauga, Canada
Height: 1.96 m
Weight: 97 kg

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Where are the red Xs for this critical series between Canucks/Flames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Where's that dumb as gently caress oilers org chart. Chief general manager counsel counselling management of hockey players operation spiritualness. How can Jimbo top that