Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

The NHL really needs to give the refs a workshop on interference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

but enough about Horvat's lungs

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

All this years' prospects are gonna be covid busts imo so the first the laffs traded will be nothing important and foligno isn't going to be in the top six anyway so i dunno i hope it's a guy on the other team that gets injured by a dirty play and misses most of the series rather than one of ours again and if instead a leaf gets suspended it can be foligno or simmonds or kerfoot and who cares?

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

I just feel bad for Bjork. First she receives mail bombs from a creepy stalker and now she has to live in Buffalo.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

crazy how the habs went from 1st in the division to being constantly embararssed by the flames

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

May should feature a new N/V thread for every diamond on the Lightening cup ring.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Keep the Messier era though imho

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

it's pretty true though. other than that they're pretty much the same player.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

whatever happened to the guy who took a run at mcdavid and was then acquired by the oilers a few months later?

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

stab posted:

How are the Habs a playoff team.

How.

They went on an improbable points streak at the beginning of a shortened season and it's really difficult to piss that entirely away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Mr. Kite posted:

Goalies are like the drummers of hockey. They should just consider themselves lucky to hang out with the rest of the team.

I guess that makes the bassist the defensemen, the guitarists are the wingers, and the singers are the centers.

To continue this analogy, the sum total of the Montreal Canadiens' talent is equivalent to Winger.