Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

T-Bone posted:

if Gorton isn't calling up Mason Geertsen it's a dereliction of duty

yeah.

listen i love Panarin, he's the most fun Ranger to watch in like twenty years along with Zuke and Fox and 05-06 Jagr, but Tom Wilson is good for the NHL. i know i'm probably in the minority but there's an easy solution to this via Chris Kreider and Samsonov's knee, Mason Geertsen, telling tim gettinger/brendan smith/julien gauthier/will cuylle/braden schneider/paul thompso/etc

tomorrow night should look like Islanders-Pens. i get this is the New NHL but especially with the expanded taxi squad we should always have 3-4 idiots ready to injure people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
we have a guy who's 6'4", still one of the fastest players in the league, and has been on good behavior so he won't get too long of a ban, and we have casus belli. why isn't this being planned:

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
this is wild god drat. loving knicks finally had to having a winning record

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
JD and the Slap Shot

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
i mean even if it reduces our chances of winning the cup, at this point i'm all for getting someone to try to gently caress up Tom Wilson. but Gorton is cursed to not be able to see the fruits of another set of great moves. i hope Drury has studied well.

and i'm really shocked about firing John Davidson too, he's one of the most loved people connected to the organization. but Dolan did get into a public spat with even charles fuckin oakley so this is at least parity with that I guess

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/wyshynski/status/1390024693667741696?s=20

actually would bet money on this. i wonder if any sites are taking bets on next Rangers HC. i would not be surprised. JD loves/loved Torts, it's like the last time he's meddled with the org

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Rangers HFBoards posted:

This firing happened because the Boss was clearly upset with what he saw and he issued a very strong statement. JD and Groton have to line up behind him like good soliders. Dolan commands this family right or wrong. JD and Groton forgot that fact and they got whacked.

__________________________________________/

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Matt Zerella posted:

Tom Wilson and his fuckin whuore motha should have dere kneecaps broken in da trunk of a Cadillac. lets go Rangers baby love da rangers

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

DJExile posted:

there will never come a day I do not laugh at this loving picture

i went to exactly one game at the old garden when I was a kid and there was a guy who looked like this who brought sunglasses and a blind person cane. he would stand up and make, uh, movements amd noises whenever a penalty was called on the Rangers. it was a hit in the blue seats

i tagged along to a lot of devils-flyers games with TBone and Ginette and there were always dudes who looked like that fistfighting. every time, both fan bases

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

New York Rangers Owner James Donal

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
excited to see which idiot(s) the Rangers pick up for the 4th line this offseason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

sick