Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
don't worry, toronto definitely has its poo poo together on D this year, those numbers are just aberrations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
i hate my team, the maple leafs, so much i hope they trade for jack johnson

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Koopa Kid posted:

Making fun of the Leafs salary structure is officially class traitorism, good to know

That’s wild

if the leafs win the stanley cup i lose the self-hatred and spite that ties me to my father's memory

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Punishing the player when the team still held a full freaking practice post positive test with everything known about incubation period and infection times would be a hugely dick move so of course it'll happen.

Let us pray it happens to Jake Virtanen.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

ThinkTank posted:

Yah he fuckin sucks. Doesn't stop him making $3.4m next year. It's rad.

If you had two compliance buyouts to use on the Canucks RIGHT NOW what would they be? So you can assume that Benning (or his replacement) will not sign any more particularly odious contracts between now and the opening of next season, whenever that is.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

CBJSprague24 posted:

PATRIK LAINE HAS SCORED A GOAL.

https://twitter.com/BlueJacketsNHL/status/1381058508863516676

...and what the hell is this, please?

David Savard just got Columbus a 1st and 3rd.

That’s a bunch of Fortnite references. Doesn’t Laine play a lot of that?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

AsInHowe posted:

This is very funny, in so many ways. Trump racist in Quebec is a very funny situation.

He would have fit right in with all the other Quebec racists!

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Leafs should have brought him back instead of trading for Foligno :v:

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Spelling Mitsake posted:

I think it was the Pirates that said no. The Blue Jays ended up playing in Buffalo.

Currently the Blue Jays, Raptors, and Toronto FC (in the MLS) are all playing in Tampa Bay, they basically scooped all of our non-hockey teams up for an entire year.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Mike Works posted:

now do this one

Lehner Fi, motherfucker

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

A Yegor in a China Khov.

Arivia fucked around with this message at 14:12 on May 3, 2021

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

HookShot posted:

Ovi looks like someone’s super fit grandpa but Phil straight up looks like a guy they brought in off the street.

Phil’s sleep doctor is gonna make a loving mint off treating his apnea when he retires. “No Phil, hot dogs are not a breathing mask.”

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
how the absolute gently caress do you not give your star player the health care he needs

GOOD JOB PEGULAS

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Booyah- posted:

this doesn't capture intangibles like whiffing the puck and falling over in open ice

I can do this on an ELC and they wouldn’t even need to spend a draft pick on me

I’ve even got the head injury history if that’s a prerequisite

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Have you not learned yet? Never underestimate how lovely a trade return Buffalo can get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
So this is a thread for the Vancouver Calgary series now. Okay. I’m gonna say 2-1 Vancouver.