Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Urethane
Dec 21, 2004

thats a big yikes from me

and i usually like the flyers media team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urethane
Dec 21, 2004

Spelling Mitsake posted:

"Sure they don't show up on the score sheet, but he's got all kinds of non-fungibles with the way he plays his game."

Urethane
Dec 21, 2004

thehoodie posted:

Can't believe they wouldn't punish Ovi for this display of gross indecency:

i was laughing at this during the game

Urethane
Dec 21, 2004

Chad Sexington posted:

What impact would this have on local broadcasts? I only have Youtube TV to get NBCSN. :ohdear:

It's possible I'm wrong but this shouldn't impact local broadcasts on their home networks like NBCSN/Bally(city), but the main NBCSN network would no longer pull games at large twice a week or whatever it is.

Urethane
Dec 21, 2004

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

caps out at a pixelated 30 fps despite that fact that aforementioned pirate apps use the same sources and stream full hd at 60fps

this drives me absolutely insane and nba's service does the same thing

Urethane
Dec 21, 2004

the players have quit on AV

at least Hart doesn't have to deal with it any more, I hope his knee is okay

Urethane
Dec 21, 2004

that's awesome

I can barely tell who won a fight anyway unless someone gets taken down, maybe they don't go as hard as they used to

Urethane
Dec 21, 2004

the flyers are the only team in NHL, NFL, MLB, and NBA to alternate make/miss playoffs for 10 years

Urethane
Dec 21, 2004

what a joke of a league

Urethane
Dec 21, 2004

DJExile posted:

Wade Allison is a good hockey boy

yes

Urethane
Dec 21, 2004

he came back in and played the rest of the game unfortunately

Oshie took a hit and was unable to finish the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urethane
Dec 21, 2004

sedative posted:

Final Nolan Patrick update: 4-5-9 in 52 games, 4 points in his last 45, -30 on the season.

He'll turn it around with a full offseason and training camp!

this doesn't capture intangibles like whiffing the puck and falling over in open ice