Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Giolito striking out the side v angels. Nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

OMG that Giolito pitch is so filthy

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

I luv loubob

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

X2

Wait, X3

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Giolito might only get through five, but those are going to be five loving sexy innings.

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Johnny Bravo posted:

albert's 21st and likely last opening day start :unsmith:

That is a hell of a run

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Though 3 Giolito is tossing up Ks and weak contact. It's nice to see him keep it going.

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

abelwingnut posted:

the white sox booth rules so much

Benetti took it from worst to first so smoothly.

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Albert with a lazy flare that only goes 387'.

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Thank you to the ghost of Drake LaRouche

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Between Eaton and Madrigal the WSox have more grit then a piece of 80 WT sandpaper.

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Am I wrong to hate the White Sox bullpen after less than a week? I feel like I'm wrong, but then I watch it get mismanaged again and I feel justified.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Nope, I'm justified. The whole thing about Tony Two-Shots is that he was supposed to bring stability and a hard work ethic to the bullpen and the fielding, and I think those are the causes of every WS loss so far.