Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

:lol: he LITERALLY said "I'm sorry people saw it"

Holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

a new study bible! posted:

I can't remember, did people only see it because Rapaport put it online or did he post publicly?

AFAIK only because Rapaport posted it

Honestly if it was anyone other than KD I probably wouldn't care but I hate KD's guts (from a basketball standpoint) so I'm annoyed

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Senator Drinksalot posted:

Impossible to pick a side in this fight because they both suck

I mean that's pretty much it in a nutshell, yeah

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Space Camp fuckup posted:

KD is a Poster and I respect it.

A really lame, try hard one, sure.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo the Suns

They got this win on one of the genuinely toughest days I've had in ages. What a win. What a team.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ghost Dog posted:

chris paul

Which is just a meme at this point. The only truly atrocious performance that an actually good CP3-having team had in the playoffs that didn't involve injury was when they got Josh Smith'd when he was on the Clips.

Chris literally helped almost beat the most OP Warriors team of all time and won both he and Harden championships in Houston. Also since switching up his diet he hasn't been getting banged up like he used to.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

NickRoweFillea posted:

https://twitter.com/chrisvernonshow/status/1379982554560933892?s=21

It’s nice to be on a hot streak, but I really need the Fox Sports Go app on my Xbox to switch over to Bally Sports so I can watch these games!

Actually the greatest thing I've ever seen.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm CP3 fan #1 on this forum but I totally acknowledge he's a very dislikable player sometimes and it's not a mystery as to why.

I also agree with Metapod that he whined a LOT more during the LA days, though. I kinda think it's a mixture of age and the fact that he probably got humbled by some of the aforementioned playoff collapses and whatnot.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Declan MacManus posted:

it's probably also that he played with harden and saw what that kind of player looks like from the outside

:lol: I didn't think of that but you probably tell no lies on that one.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Pistons just had the mother of all collapses against the Clippers, Jesus Christ

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Kyrie Irving loving sucks

He's a Dukie after all

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Also FWIW I hate people with disabilities trying to reclaim the word retarded but that's mostly because it's turned into people with ADHD (allegedly) throwing that poo poo around like it's going out of style and saying they're "allowed to" when called on it when the truth is they'd pass as totally able bodied 99.95% of the time.

It'd be the equivalent of someone like Donald Trump finding out he's 1/128th black and slinging around the n-word all the time afterwards.

Black people can reclaim whatever the gently caress they want.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Got a new phone and it's pretty wild, lemme tell y'all. Looking forward to watching sick dunks on mobile on a much better phone!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I love this so much

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

thrilla in vanilla posted:

My post from meet the team 2020/21:

Something something never happier to be wrong I'm guessing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

This is NSFW holy poo poo