Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

Bip Roberts posted:

I wonder if the playin and weird season will actually mitigate the absolute dogshit basketball we usually get for the last 10 games of the season
I think it will. And home court advantage is still pretty desirable even with empty arenas, both in terms of travel time and players getting to go home after a game instead of a hotel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Who's the most disappointing lottery pick thus far? I'm kind of disappointed Obi Toppin hasn't come close to justifying any of that dark horse ROTY poo poo

Also most of the hype I've seen on the 2021 draft isn't as much about the top of the draft as it is the depth and the number of players who project to be base hits at least, like middle-back of the first round

rivetz fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Apr 8, 2021

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
lol

Blazers beat writer re: last night's game posted:

Stotts paired Anthony and Kanter together for a total of 8:48 over three shifts, during which the Blazers were outscored by 19 points.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

a new study bible! posted:

Does it seem like big stars are ducking each other more this season? How many marquee games have been played between teams with all their starters?
Another interesting statistical perspective is to look at the Blazers games this season against good teams, and how if the other team have their starters the Blazers typically get fuckin rolled, is another innovative way to crunch the ole numbers is what I'm saying here

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

Katana_Warrior posted:

I hope the artists at ClutchPoints get paid well and have good insurance, it's rare that we get to see unsullied creativity in contemporary art

DNP - Day After Tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Respect for Vogel

Tuesday: "No update, He is out indefinitely"
This afternoon: "Oh, yeah he's playing in *checks watch* couple hours"