Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
half of a show should definitely be guys yelling about what they're about to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
is Darius Garland the worst finisher in the league?

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Papes posted:

Andre Drummond

probably the literal answer (oh it's Graham). but I feel like Darius has missed 1,999 of those slightly off-angle layups he tries to bank in all the time. what about on fast breaks specifically

anyway he's currently going off so, all is forgiven. shooting the hell out of the ball tonight, 36 and counting. If he develops like Sexton has been I will be very happy. I wish he was bigger

Brolander fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Apr 6, 2021

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
Pumping at my fist at not being included in the “quadrant of woe”

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
That's a generous "midrange"

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
we must stop all the injuring. enough is enough

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
imagining Papa Roach reuniting with their trombone player to cover Roundball Rock

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Dejan Bimble posted:

Who would you say has the most unique game in the NBA? Meaning who does things in a way no one else does, not who's better at more things than everyone else

immediate gut answer, kyle anderson

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

check out the big brain on Brad

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
MIP is..darius garland

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

straight up brolic posted:

hey guys been awhile just chiming in to say that Anthony Edwards rules and may also actually be extremely good. What’s the discourse like about him in here these days

A nice young man, talented as heck, fun and gonna be a Player for a while

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
Watching that Embiid shot rattle out physically hurts me.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

dokmo posted:

this is the most niche edit i've made, have a look at the league leader in fake dhos, naz reid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeLXHkWFRWk

change the logo to him palming the ball up and out

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
oh man do I hope we can find footage of that game against the twolves with Diaw refusing to shoot

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
I guess Sexton is out on concussion protocol. just as soon as we get allen back from a concussion

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Veryslightlymad posted:

Good lord that handle is unreal. That was lightning quick.

i had to watch that like 4 times

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
if he makes that full court buzzer beater then dominates thru OT to a win he gets it

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
Oh hey turns out Larry Nance is out again with a fractured thumb. the Wizards should be put in jail for their hurting of my Cavs

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Zogo posted:

Gregg has two gees.

This requires further study

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
did someone say the other day that some other website had better nba content. cause,

a new study bible! posted:

I know Lynch appreciation was the other night, but I didn't have photoshop installed then, so here's my contribution.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
I'm pretty sure Kevin saw the ball coming and wasn't ready to catch it so he slapped it back at the ref. Obviously it didn't make it and the body language, but I don't think he actually meant to just smack it on the floor to be stolen. he expected the ball back to pass the ball in

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
Thinking about darius garland and about how much better he's going to get through the end of this season into next.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
what AD couldn't do...

https://twitter.com/Hoop_District/status/1388297659086168066?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
wtf is that little shuffle booker does lol