Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

The real Time Lord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

chilihead posted:

Never understood why this forum hates billionaires and loves millionaire's. I guess such is life. I for one welcome SA millionaires...wait...I don't.

I was gonna say this is Kyrie's alt but there aren't enough Allah references.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

I...

https://twitter.com/mikegrich/status/1382187284020097024

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Looking at Memphis's game logs this season, it looks like Slow-Mo's settled in as the team's starting PF.

I always thought that position was where he'd end up playing, as the skinny Diaw-lite I saw flashes of on the Spurs.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

straight up brolic posted:

Harris getting to the rim and scoring there and Wiggins...not doing that is a massive difference

Any excuse to repost this lol

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

1. Didn't seem like an intentional elbow swing from Blake based on the slow-mo replay.
2. Sampson tried to fight loving Patty Mills of all people so I find it hard to have any sympathy beyond 'that sucks for him'.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Punkin Spunkin posted:

I appreciate whoever that was on the Pacers ready to protect Pop at all costs.

He knows Pop is a national treasure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

That's a lot of lemon pepper wings.