Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

blue squares posted:

lol Google keeps showing this fake article at the top of my newsfeed. It goes straight to a 404 article

https://clutchpoints.com/lakers-news-lebron-james-out-for-the-season-with-a-torn-bdh/

Haha I was getting shown that too, funny because it was definitely an April Fool’s article but Google first showed it to me today and the joke is already gone

SamuraiFoochs posted:

A really lame, try hard one, sure.
hes a real mess. We already know he melts down at all criticism from his past of arguing with randoms from burner accounts, but now DMing d-list celebrities with offensive tirades and fight threats like a 12yo, what a clown. Get some counseling

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Apr 2, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

If you read the article he's trying to prove he can still do it, but he can't. He can't do it anymore.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

MazelTovCocktail posted:

loving yikes. For the record Ben is her brother, not half brother.

https://twitter.com/livvalice/status/1379609794919628802?s=21
How would it damage Ben's brand for her to get therapy? Who would even know she's getting therapy?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

MourningView posted:

they don't need another star they already have poku
i know topshot talk is verboten but it PISSES ME OFF there is not yet a poku card because if there was i would have bought it long ago. i need to put my kid through college, with a poku card!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

big boi posted:

https://twitter.com/HarrisonWind/status/1379868354224156673?s=20

Article is paywalled but the MPJ-Klay comparison is pretty shrewd
It's not shrewd. Klay is known for being a two-way player way moreso than he's known for not dribbling.

MPJ is not a two-way player.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Sorry for Murray but also bummed out that we won't get to see what that Denver team would do at full strength in the playoffs :(

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

MazelTovCocktail posted:

More so I also apologize for thinking even for a second…that Kyrie isn’t a moron with dumb takes.
Haha settle down dude, Kyrie is a weirdo that’s wrong a lot but that doesn’t mean he’s completely stupid.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I mean they didn’t really have a choice, dude was a walking NCAA violation at the time.

He got one of those sweet deals though where even though the NCAA basically banned him from basketball he still got a ton of money out of IU for wrongful termination. College athletics is so weird.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

WhyteRyce posted:

It was a low cost gamble for the Warriors that didn't pan out but that doesn't mean it wasn't a poor decision
I know you guys mean it was low cost in terms of assets but it's still funny to see people saying he cost them nothing when also he costs them more than $80m this year after the luxury tax bill :lol:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

sharknado slashfic posted:

As a lifelong OKC fan with a sample size of 1 game, I feel like Poku shouldn't shoot 3s
Poku has absolutely no conscience and must continue to chuck. That is the beauty of Poku

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Dexo posted:

Fate Accomplice
I'm getting serious deja vu here. Didn't euophronius coin another one of these just like a month or two ago?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

maybe i was thinking of this one but I'm not sure

euphronius posted:

George bill is perfect