Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

dokmo posted:

Wait people actually think levert is a good player

Whenever he gets the ball you just know he will dribble for 12 seconds, never look up, never pass, and take a lovely off-balance shot to end the possession. That's what he does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

God that sucks.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
I am a little surprised to see Grayson Allen is turning into a solid starter in the NBA.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
I heard on a podcast that Bill Walton put five PAC 10 teams in his final four bracket. If that’s true, the man should be the only person allowed to vote for awards.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
That KPJ performance was amazing. Lefty ball handler draining step back 3s? Sign me up. He’s still only 20y old. Jesus.