Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

Rick posted:

I would like to see him with Zion a bit because that could be fun but Zion is out too.

I would like to see him on Zion's shoulders to make an unstoppable 9' player

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Dejan Bimble posted:

Draymond has talked about how he watches WNBA games and prefers them to the NBA. He's just asking for some sort of concrete plan

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/warriors-draymond-green-watches-the-wnba-to-improve-his-game/

Draymond posted:

I learn more from the WNBA.

Unless they somehow kick each other in the nuts in the WNBA, I find this hard to believe

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

kingcobweb posted:

Can someone explain to me why the unstated assumption from everyone seems to be that the Suns won’t actually be good in the playoffs?

They will do great at home in the playoffs but things will fall apart when Sarver insists they take a bus to away games

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Metapod posted:

Don't matter he scored 42

Metapod with the Dort Retort

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

CJ isn't even top 5 for reasons why Portland is so bad on D this year

1. Nurkic got hurt
2. Kanter
3. Melo
4. Collins got hurt
5. Hood
6. Stotts
7. Trent Jr.
8. Simons
9. Lillard (Tied)
9. CJ (Tied)

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Teams should just copy and paste the OKC Horford announcement but with "for the next game or two" in parentheses after every sentence

"We want to go in a younger direction (for the next game or two), yaddy yaddy yadda"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

I wish basketball had the same parity between leagues that soccer has. Fans gained so much by being able to watch players like Riquelme, Le Tissier, old Ronaldinho and others do magical things a step below the top leagues.

I want a league that's like 95% as good as the NBA so we could see Kyle Anderson put up 30/10/10 and Gary Payton Jr be first team all defense and Andrew Wiggins be league MVP.