Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

We’re getting one of those Pels games huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

de curry GOAT posted:

We’re getting one of those Pels games huh

A bunch of dumb, shook players playing dumb and shook.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Lonzo makes that but misses every layup

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
They've talked about the Lakers more than the Marvel tie in.

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

lonzo doesn't know poo poo about what it takes to be a hero

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Kibner posted:

A bunch of dumb, shook players playing dumb and shook.

Clippers don’t play till tomorrow

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

woah, congrats on the hero points, Juan Tuscano Anderson!

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Rick posted:

They've talked about the Lakers more than the Marvel tie in.

Good, Lebron James is the only real superhero

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

poor, poor effort

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Very smart of Captain Marvel to pick Steph tonight. He’s on pace for the most hero points ever.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
This marvel tie in is confusing should have done something simple like a tenet tie in

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
My pitch for a Videodrome tie-in will never get picked up now :(

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
You don't see that Draymond/Steph handoff a lot anymore but it's lovely.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Air Dray

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Golden State wyd

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Richard Jefferson is treating this with the exact level of seriousness it deserves, I love how he’s trying to break the PR lady by insinuating that Black Panther picked last and that’s how he ended up with Wiggins

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

lol steven adams

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

DC Murderverse posted:

Richard Jefferson is treating this with the exact level of seriousness it deserves, I love how he’s trying to break the PR lady by insinuating that Black Panther picked last and that’s how he ended up with Wiggins

yeah, the game would be unbearable to watch if they had commentators who were taking it seriously. I think this is the first time I've actually liked him as a commentator, but he's definitely been making the game enjoyable lol

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Yeah the lady talking is obviously being given bug eyes by some off screen producer to bring it back to marvel.

drat when did Draymond last get a dunk like that?

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

They made Wardells illustration too handsome

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Pels d is so bad just constantly giving up middle penetration and missing cuts and poo poo

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Russ is cookin

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Shoulda tracked hero points for everyone. hosed up that like Eric Bledsoe and Kent Bazemore don’t get to accrue hero points for The Wasp and Rocket Raccoon.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Finally turned on the game

I like the names showing for players, its a good idea for more casual viewers. Not a bad idea for a long term alternate broadcast even without the marvel branding

The ball trail when they shoot and the explosion on the hoop when it goes in is extremely dumb

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Lmfao limitless range

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

Pels d is so bad just constantly giving up middle penetration and missing cuts and poo poo

First time watching them?

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I always forget Bledsoe is on the Pels. So does he I think

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

The Glumslinger posted:

I like the names showing for players, its a good idea for more casual viewers. Not a bad idea for a long term alternate broadcast even without the marvel branding

that part's great. i watch on an 11" macbook over wifi, so i usually have to go by jersey numbers for most players.

imagine how sick it would be if the games had like a minute of broadcast delay so that they could show the names of people involved in whatever action leads to the shot attempt include off ball screens and stuff.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Shoulda tracked hero points for everyone. hosed up that like Eric Bledsoe and Kent Bazemore don’t get to accrue hero points for The Wasp and Rocket Raccoon.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Katana_Warrior posted:

that part's great. i watch on an 11" macbook over wifi, so i usually have to go by jersey numbers for most players.

imagine how sick it would be if the games had like a minute of broadcast delay so that they could show the names of people involved in whatever action leads to the shot attempt include off ball screens and stuff.

It reminds me of the awesome coach's film room that ESPN does as alternate broadcast for the college football playoffs. Have a bunch of coaches with the ability to breakdown film and go back and replay stuff

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
gently caress bledsoe

i hope the team can get a bag of chips for him and lonzo

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Russ has 23 assists

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Y'all are right about this poor PR lady dying

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Rick posted:

Y'all are right about this poor PR lady dying

Rich Jeff is right, it is unfair for Captain Marvel to stand on the backboard while non-Steph players are shooting FTs

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

lol RJ is so good

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Can't stand this AC Green erasure.

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

how many hero points do you lose for tearing your meniscus?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Gobias Ind. posted:

Russ has 23 assists

ends 14-21-24

yeah

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Sucks for getting hurt but where on earth is the offensive foul there???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

I love russ