Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

lol Steph just made a face like he heard James Johnson saying crazy poo poo to Draymond

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urethane
Dec 21, 2004

the smoke trails do make airballs extra good

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

kingcobweb posted:

Sucks for getting hurt but where on earth is the offensive foul there???

Led with the knee in a serious way.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
god these chicago jerseys are awful

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Wiggins

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The part where they really messed up is not having a Draft Kings tie in for hero points daily fantasy for this game.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
I really wish Zion would sometimes just demolish people who try to flop on him.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
7 points on 16 shots. get off my team.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Steph walked past some kryptoni- [marvel PR person puts a gun to my head]

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
national games can be fun, but let me enjoy my underachieving team on local tv in peace, please

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Fix this mess Swin

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

kingcobweb posted:

Steph walked past some kryptoni- [marvel PR person puts a gun to my head]

lol

Kibner posted:

7 points on 16 shots. get off my team.

he's going to get paid so much this summer and it's going to be a huge mistake

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

Katana_Warrior posted:

lol

he's going to get paid so much this summer and it's going to be a huge mistake

as long as it isn't the Pels that pay him, i'm good with it. happy, even.

i'm just going to continue with the negativity

i don't want to watch lonzo or bledsoe play basketball for a team i am rooting for ever again

i want to see the young guys get a bunch more run, don't need this much james johnson or willy hernangomez

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Christ Lonzo

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
7 points on 17 shots now

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Is 3 for 18 good

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
and now lonzo just jogged back in transition as the warriors drained a 3 in the corner on the man he was supposed to cover

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

You can tell Lonzo is really taking his role as Iron Man to heart because he is dying out there

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Kibner posted:

national games can be fun, but let me enjoy my underachieving team on local tv in peace, please

I feel ya

Urethane
Dec 21, 2004

DC Murderverse posted:

You can tell Lonzo is really taking his role as Iron Man to heart because he is dying out there

lol

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Honestly this extremely boring game was made a lot more interesting at the end with the hero point stuff.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Is Draymond gonna be in the next Avengers movie now?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Is Draymond gonna be in the next Avengers movie now?

Nah he’s taking over Cumberbatch’s job

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

and to think people were making triple single jokes about his chances at being marvel champion

Paperback Writer fucked around with this message at 03:06 on May 4, 2021

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

DC Murderverse posted:

:perfect:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lol, Dray is cracking me up tonight.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

If we get another one of these next year it has to feature the Jazz so we can get Spider-Man and Typhoid Mary into the action

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
big congrats to draymond green

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

people talk about shots that barely move the net. that shot from Clarkson went in and literally did not make contact with the rope/mesh net material. never ever seen anything like that.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

i probably have. but that was pretty cool.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

if bogey skips one more pass across the court directly into an enemy im going to. idk. I shouldn't say anything too dramatic cause it's gonna happen. Again in five possessions

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
THT is a decent on the ball defender but routinely fails to pick up the guy’s man under the basket who is helping on Jokic.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
JaVale sighting

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Why did ESPN insist on having 50% of the Lakers games this second half of the season if they think the only thing anyone wants to see is Denver players in the stands?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The hell is with the Sixers and 4th quarters recently?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This game is pretty bad, much love to anyone who doesn't have a cheering allegiance trying to get through this cuz it's the national game.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

The jazz announcers keep saying reacharound instead of reach in

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

MazelTovCocktail posted:

The hell is with the Sixers and 4th quarters recently?

doc loving loves the all bench lineup

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Thank you to the ref who called an undercutting foul on one of the jumpers on a jumpball. Weirdest call I've seen in a while but it got Drummond out of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Wow, the offense suddenly looks way better with Gasol in :thunk: