Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Spacebump posted:

Luka freethrow airball, yikes.

How funny he found that airball was kinda adorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Dutchy posted:

I know a lot of ppl contend that rebounding is overrated but I can't help but look at zero rebounds combined from the centers midway thru the 2nd and think that's a big problem

Rebounding is super important it's just usually relatively easy to be about average with most common lineups.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

That is quite the white starting lineup for the Cavs

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

R.D. Mangles posted:

the bulls are rear end

Yeah kinda. The deadline moves were way more about next season than this season.

Also Culver isn't playing absolutely terrible and all of D'Lo's bullshit is working so you're kinda screwed.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

loving lol

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Post game is very much alive

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

kingcobweb posted:

MPJ fouled Anderson’s elbow with his face

But unironically. Porter was in such terrible defending position he hurt himself.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

big boi posted:

I'm going insane let's ggoooooo

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I'm really happy Grayson Allen mostly cost Memphis this game.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Schroeder is going to try to beat the mavs on his own.

Too bad about defense though

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I love the Twolves giving nothing but trouble to the Jazz

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

The end of this Utah/MN game is WILD

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Lockback posted:

The end of this Utah/MN game is WILD

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

R.D. Mangles posted:

the bulls won a fuckin game look at that

Wolves Beat Utah! Twice in a row! I think that was the first "win streak" of the season too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Free throws are all about the individual and not the collective, ergo are facist. Bulls are right by not taking them.