Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Woj shilling for griffin's agent. gimme a break man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
The pistons with killian hayes hamidou diallo and sekou have been really good over the last 4 games. It's sort of shocking

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Ballys Sports should be retitled Barely Sports, because their budgets fir these new sets for Pistons broadcasts looks to have been in the low double digits

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Kibner posted:

They downgraded the resolution of the Pels broadcast, basically muted all on-court sounds, and have a giant gray bar that never displays anything taking up the bottom portion of the screen. Ballys and Sinclair loving suck so drat much.

drat

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Space Camp fuckup posted:

This Suns/Nets game is pretty good. Every time the Suns play a great team I still expect them to be embarrassed and it never really happens.

This is my first game watched from my new set up and it's been a nice little contest. Kevin Durant is good

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
gently caress off Blake
always looks like his shoulders are blushing

go to hell blake

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Space Camp fuckup posted:

I am a fool who said Kyrie is the most overrated player in the NBA in the Zogo poll and have learned that actually I know nothing

What kind of set up are you rocking?

Nothing fancy just got my laptop for Posting with a big sony monitor and a wired ethernet connection for Streaming Tha Game

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
How many teams have drumline squads now? Detroit and Philly do, I swear I've seen a couple more

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

nikosoft posted:

I'm a RN and my husband is on SSDI and slowly dying, I wish I was wealthy. Until then, I will try to find joy where I can, sometimes this is in watching my terrible team poo poo the bed season after season.

That's a real bummer. I'm sorry to hear and I hope you can find the small good moments of ball between the massive sorrow and pain and all that.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
So did anyone else see the completely crazy halftime show for pistons hornets, of some 'aerialist' woman doing seductive spins on a hoop, to the strumming of spanish guitar with a big bassline, for 10 minutes in her living room with sheets over the windows

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

morestuff posted:

Yes. I’m guessing Jordan recommended her

She did look like his type

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
The marvel scoring algo is like a bad fantasy basketball system from 2005

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
I wish I had paid for espn plus so I could see this haphazard brand synergy event

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I dunno Killmonger doesn’t seem to disappear every few weeks. lol

Actually since they’re stuck with Marvel, what hilarious forced choice would they do for The Joker?

Lance Stephenson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
I think the nuggets may be on another level than the ny knicks