Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The Lakers are playing amazingly bad so far . . . Kings somehow playing worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
No way the Lakers can maintain this shooting but the Kings seem very much not into this game at the moment.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Now that that remote IT workers from Minesotta have ruined the Tucson housing and rental market maybe the only place I can afford to live is Oklahoma City.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Tonight is a game where the clock can't tick fast enough because you know Fox is going to heat up and the Lakers are going to cool down eventually.

Think Less posted:

The housing situation here is rapidly becoming hosed too. I bought my house almost exactly 1 year ago, and it just appraised for 15% more than I paid. Houses are being bought up through automated systems, like everywhere else

drat. THere's nowhere to live.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Kibner posted:

I've got a camp in the bayou I could rent and maybe sell you. It gets fiber internet!

Hey if there's fiber internet there it is perfect. I also have always secretly wanted to be that guy in Pirates of Caribbean that plays the banjo as the ride starts in the bayou.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Sort of feels like Luke Walton is playing his starters now to cover for the second quarter where he inexplicably took them out for too long. Masterful tank job.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Noon games are dumb.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Oh apparently the game is going.

These are some rough lineups especially subtracting Harrell and Anunoby from them.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lakers are so hot tonight.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Well the Raptors got it back under historical by the end of the half so game not over.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Rare 8 second violation

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I respect Vogle for not putting his starters back out there, this is ridiculous.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Steph just hit a three with three dudes over 6’9” switched on him.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Even when Wiggins is playing well he ain’t gonna hit a game winner.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Steph rules

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Love to listen to Lakers caretrolling during a Nets Pelicans game.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I don't think this vodka commercial knows how poker, or, any card game ever, works.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Space Camp fuckup posted:

This thread is dead when west coast teams are playing. Thinking about doing some slurs just to pump up the post count

It's been kind of slow this year anyway outside of Raptors and Sixers games.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Rudy Gobert flagrant foul on Donovan Mitchell

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Dono is so good at that leaning three under 30 seconds.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That should have been a re-tip but I am glad they didn't call it for rule of cool.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Cameraman for this game is very h*rny

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
NBA continuation that should be in the act.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Looks like Miami is finally pulling away. Lakers don't actually lose many games when KCP crosses 12 points, LeBron or not.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
drat the Lakers have the same record as Miami since LeBron went down until this game.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Schroder sacrificing himself to lead to a Lakers blowout twice in a week is sustainable offense as far as I'm concerned.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lakers are still the best defensive team in the league and that goes a long way towards winning basketball games whoever is on the other end, especially when you throw in 55% from three. Isn't necessarily a statement match either way.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm not a big plus Minus person but Kuzma being -26 while no one else on the team is lower than -12 is probably saying something.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Also this is the first Real Andre Drummond game for Lakers fans who doubted those of us who watched him before.

3 points, 10 rebounds, 4 turnovers 4 fouls

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The Wizards are going to have wins over the top 3 teams in each conference and like no one else.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That Poole sort of dunk was cool.

MourningView posted:

They've beaten the jazz twice!

It’s kind of wild how good they look when they are rolling and how bad they usually look.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Curry’s rotation on his threes is unreal. It’s so slow and smooth, like someone shooting a one foot shot.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
You could have called a foul on Campazzo like ten times there.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That looks bad.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ah poo poo that was no contact.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
drat they're really having a game at 1:00 PM on a weekeday.

I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
How much longer do the Lakers have to play Drummond before they can banish him to DNP land?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ah poo poo Jimmy hurt.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Jota posted:

gently caress how bad was it?

He was grabbing his ankle but he didn't go to the locker room so maybe he just needs to retape it or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
And he is back in. Miami only scored like one basket the five minutes or so he sat.