Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Capitals scratched Vrana and have Kuznetsov on the 4th line. And the Devils are outshooting them 31-12. Not sure I agree with the coach’s bold strategy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

The Sabres are cursed lmao

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Tay tay

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Tay Tay looks so good. Mike Reilly also turned out to be a sneaky-good acquisition. Lazar too. Boston looks like a completely different team than they did a week ago and it's weird watching them look like the team they're "supposed" to be after floundering most of the season.

Yeah Boston’s trade deadline was annoyingly good.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Entertaining game in Boston so far. I don’t get why Clifton keeps giving the Capitals 4 minute PPs but I’m not complaining.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Mantha has been great so far but I really hope the Caps done regret this trade!

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

That 6v5 by Calgary is the worst I’ve ever seen. Montreal had the puck most of the time lol

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

Who's calling this game for NBC? I know the play-by-play guy's voice, but can't place exactly who he is.

John Walton, the Caps radio PBP guy

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Can’t wait for Boston to get the next PP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Hell yeah Nic Dowd with more playoff OT goals than Ovie