Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Now let’s get 3 more right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I’m in favor of someone just cheapshotting Wilson at this point. gently caress him.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Did I just hear the chant from the fans on TV as “Wilson sucks” instead of “Potvin sucks”?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress it, more fights. More!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Rangers goalie should Hextall Slash somebody

Levitate posted:

I hope someone takes Wilson's head off the second he steps on the ice again

:same:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Duke Chin posted:

there's literally no one on the Rangers capable of damaging, destroying, or wrecking Tom Wilson and it's disappointing.

I'd like to think Georgiev's stick, properly applied, would at least destroy his knee or groin...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Capitals.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Yo, gently caress Tom Wilson

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I don’t want either of these teams to advance, so go attrition, go.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Lol wtf

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Yes yes hurt each other

:hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Wait what

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
My body is not ready for this.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
well that was poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Gimme that offside challenge

hahahaha

edit: poop again