Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
It will make them so happy if they haven't heard from you in a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Telsa Cola posted:

I call my mom every week and my grandother every other week/month OP.

You're a good person

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

R.L. Stine posted:

the last words my dad ever said to me were "there's a special place for you in hell, don't come to my funeral" lol. this was shortly after i reviewed security footage from my shop of him throwing heavy objects at, and forcibly confining, my mom

gently caress, man. sorry to hear that

do you still keep in touch with your mother?

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Weka posted:

When will the afterlife finally get an internet connection?

when i get reborn and wake up 500 years from now in my neural full dive life sim rig, im totes gonna live out life as a juggalo at Hep Lake 2004 babyyyy

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Colonel Cancer posted:

2 of my grandparents are so far gone they don't recognize me at all or mistake me for my long dead brother lmao

this is my worst nightmare :( gently caress that sucks