Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

.random
May 7, 2007

A lot of mods in this thread. Wondering if theyíve been drawn in by a deep misunderstanding about all these promises of MOD SUPPORT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.random
May 7, 2007

Ok but do I get to choose who itís from or

.random
May 7, 2007

I am a frequent reader of the star citizen thread so I kind of know a lot about game development or Gay Dev as we in the industry call it. If I can be of any assistance, you have my axe

.random
May 7, 2007

Hi OP, I stayed up all night coming up with this, but I managed to anagram your game name and have produced this alternate working title:

OUTER WORLD

Please consider this a bit of pro-bono social media work from one elite marketing goon to another. hth and goonspeed

.random
May 7, 2007

Ben Quebec posted:

Which is why goons playing is essential.

I have managed to secure a Covid vaccine as an Essential Worker based off of this, so you have my full support. Or as much support as anyone can offer in this gig economy.

.random
May 7, 2007

So I made it through level one and let me just say I was NOT expecting that ending! Not sure if this thread is no spoilers but I canít believe you marry the prince of Persia after he reunites the princess and her tiger.

I think it was a bold move to cast Will Smith as the genie - kudos!

.random
May 7, 2007

Babe Magnet posted:

also hello I do art on this game

So about that naked mode...

.random
May 7, 2007

Roflex posted:

My minions are just sitting around not doing anything except dying and I don't know how to fix either of those things.

Same but I quickly realized I donít understand these games. I thought this was maybe existential commentary on the human condition - arenít we all sitting around, dying? Do any of us really know how to fix it? Are we turning to Minecraft-ian building/survival games for answers? Deep.

.random
May 7, 2007

Bad Purchase posted:

I made a bunch of iron beds (because the pattern for the sandstone one, which I had a billion of, didnít seem to work), and they seemed to find them and sleep. I also cooked 100 baked potatoes and handed them out to my troops, who made a satisfying CRUNCH sound as they immediately ate one. However I would like to file a bug, because I didnít burn the space potatoes. They shouldíve been soft, not crunchy. Thank you.

In-game lore dictates that potatoes in space are VERY HARD. The crunch you hear isnít from the potato but is actually the sound of their teeth crumbling as your dumb colonists try to bite into it.

.random
May 7, 2007

I have spent the better part of the past week and have come up with several additional alternate titles, which you can use for a nominal finders fee and a short 10 second pre-menu-on-loading publisher card, made to my specifications.

Without further ado....
RED OWL TROU
LET OUR DROW
LE WORD TOUR

Or the one I think we all agree is the right choice:
OWO RULER TD

Iíll have my people reach out to your people to collect the fee and provide the publisher card details.

.random
May 7, 2007

What about... Vertical wraparound? You dig far enough down and you start mining clouds and then falling from the sky.

e: vvv

.random fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Apr 8, 2021

.random
May 7, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

Life of a patent and all.

Pregnancy aka patent pending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.random
May 7, 2007

Statutory Ape posted: