Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

bold of you, to post a rival thread. you must perish.

Games sends his regards.

also hello I do art on this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

our game is primarily enjoyed via VR Headset

also LSBB add me to the OP you hack fraud (I'm UnsubRedun lol)

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

If multiple people are not aware of me at any given moment I begin to unravel in time. I need this.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Thank you. I may finally be at peace.........

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Rhopunzel posted:

i am so glad we don't have to deal with poo poo like this

didn't have to deal with poo poo like this, you mean. LSBB, you know what to do.

also you playtester nerds, even if you can't fully connect or you start having stupid desync or graphics issues you're still providing valuable information for us to fix, thank you!

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Rhopunzel posted:

HugeGrossBurrito's Outworlder!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

yeah here's how guns went:

I looked at some of the existing guns > I made art and an excel document for a bunch of new ones > Crystan threw as many as he could in as quickly as he could > that's it

the animations for them are coming along nicely but they're going to be all over the place, balance-wise, for a while lol