Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

Heck yeah, this looks cool.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

A clown to torment your settlers?

Sure you didn't mean to type Cluwne?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

I had 6 baked potatoes for dinner.

GOTY

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

Gonna jump back in and try to build some proper poo poo and give some actual feedback.

Only feedback from an hour of whisky-fueled play is that there sure are a lot of folks crash-landing all over the place. I couldn’t build hovels quickly enough to house them :ohdear:

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

Yeah, it took me half a year to get to hardmode in Terraria because I had to build pretty tunnels, train stops and an aqueduct for a rail network. I'm not going to be testing anything remotely resembling normal gameplay :haw: