Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It's that easy! Even Literally a Person could do it!!

I don't understand your implication here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Last time you pressed a button it ended up loving me!!

The button was labeled "gently caress me". Given the context there is no way I could have known that button was referring to you. STOP RAKING ME OVER THE COALS OKAY IT WAS AN ACCIDNT!$

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I don't even really play vidya that much but, drat it, I want to try too.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
This might have been answered already but is there a way to play multiplayer???

*nudges you uncomfortably hard in the arm while maintaining eye contact the entire time*

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Ben Quebec posted:

Yup. Just port forward: 9999 and you can host the game no problem.

What about joining a game? Is there some kind of lobby or something I am missing.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I've also never played this kind of game so I don't know if that's a total n00b question or something. Also I don't know what a port is. Also I don't want it to be forward with me.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Ben Quebec posted:

LAP. I'll host a game with you, if you're down and I'd like to try the game out.

Don't go through the trouble right this minute. I'll have some spare time to play tomorrow evening. I'll hit you up in PMs or on the discord at some point.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Yo let me know

I will, totally didn't make it last night but I'm going to try and make some time tonight. Life of a parent and all.

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Apr 10, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

.random posted:

Pregnancy aka patent pending

GOD DAMNIT