Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

signed up, wishlisted, and looking forward to living up to my username for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

wait wait, is this one of those suck2win games?

because i'm into it

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

downloading now. do you recommend keyboard and mouse or a gamepad to consume this media?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

I made a bunch of iron beds (because the pattern for the sandstone one, which I had a billion of, didnít seem to work), and they seemed to find them and sleep. I also cooked 100 baked potatoes and handed them out to my troops, who made a satisfying CRUNCH sound as they immediately ate one. However I would like to file a bug, because I didnít burn the space potatoes. They shouldíve been soft, not crunchy. Thank you.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

They should be called space tubers then. Everyone knows a baked potato is soft. But nobody can argue about a tuber. We all have a vague idea of what a tuber is, but can't quite nail down the specifics. If someone handed me a tuber and it broke my teeth, I would have nobody to blame but myself.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

why was this unstickied, the game hasn't been released yet

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the game map should be a hypercube

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the first challenge of hard mode is to solve the loading puzzle