Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

making camp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im sorry i said making camp
i meant to say outworlder

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

is that gun in the game

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Ben Quebec posted:

the gun you want is not in this game

thats good....

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

does this game have loot boxes

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

GenghisTron posted:

wheres cum gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

farcry posted:

Had a follower die picked up thier corpse and lost all keyboard response ingame numbers would not switch the hotbar tab would not bring up the build menu esc would not do anything. Alt f4 still closed it though. Feel like a dummy with the crafting bench, hand crafting you drag into inventory but added stuff to the list on the right and put the resources in the bottom bit my followers didn't do anything and couldn't find anything to tell them to craft or do it myself.

sounds like kuru. rip.