Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

It's all "installed", but how do i know the water is gonna hit my rear end in a top hat and not my taint or even worse the sack?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Cleanse your taint and balls brother, do not fear

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Let me tell you, getting your rear end in a top hat cleaned after every poo poo is REAL living, friend. There is a catch, though. Every now and then, maybe one in a hundred times, the evil rear end robot sends that jet of water at just the right angle that it feels like a god damned knife slicing through my O-ring. It's worth it, though. The peace of mind that level of cleanliness brings, the kind that only a jet of oscillating water can provide, is oh so worth it. Let me assure you!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

oh boy.... is it safe?

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
A pair of tits for your toilet? How degenerate. You should probably post pics of it though. As soon as possible.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Came for the pics, left devastated :negative:

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
I envy you rich fuckin bidet owners.

Signed, a peasant wet-wipe user

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Be manly, never wipe or clean in any way.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Live like a prince
Give it a rinse

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I got Bobby Flay installed on my toilet

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

cnut posted:

Came for the pics, left devastated :negative:

I believe AxeManiac did some tasteful illustrations.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
well la dee da but I have a working class rear end hole

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Just took a fat poo poo and blasted my rear end in a top hat clean with a crisp jet of water

Buy a loving bidet

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

bradzilla posted:

Just took a fat poo poo and blasted my rear end in a top hat clean with a crisp jet of water

Buy a loving bidet

Tore up my rear end in a top hat using a Waterpik on the highest setting

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ProperCoochie posted:

well la dee da but I have a working class rear end hole

assholes of the world, unite

*storms winter palace to use the bidet*

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i disagree with papa john re: "using the n word"

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i disagree with papa john re: "using the n word"

Papa John wanted to be my bidet but he's too sweaty
and racist

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Papa John thought about inventing a bidet that blasts his own natural grease up his rear end hole but instead he got hammered and fell down and passed out again while screaming the gamer word

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

AEMINAL posted:

I envy you rich fuckin bidet owners.

Signed, a peasant wet-wipe user

you can get cheap ones that just go under your regular toilet seat on amazon pretty cheap

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What happened to the tried and true sponge onna stick?!

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

lol if you don't have a high pressure hose next to the toilet for literally power washing your rear end in a top hat

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i just use the 3 clam shells

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
But then you just have a wet rear end in a top hat! What do you do then? Just walk around all day with Wet Butt?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Johnny Aztec posted:

But then you just have a wet rear end in a top hat! What do you do then? Just walk around all day with Wet Butt?

Your skin will grow mold around the anus from the wetness and that will soak it up in future. Its like getting calluses from weight lifting

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I'm wild about bidets. Let me break kayfabe here to earnestly tell you that I love them.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Don’t blow out your hoop op! :v:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Use a bidet?
Get real gay.

So I'm sold

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
pics or it didn’t happen

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you lubricate your rear end in a top hat 24/7, poop just falls out without any mess whatsoever

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I had mine sewn shut to just alleviate the problem entirely.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i just use the 3 clam shells

I just learned last night Stallone explained how they work. People even made a helpful diagram.

I'm still bidet for life. No more wiping my rear end with dry paper like a neanderthal.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Johnny Aztec posted:

Shake your booty dry. Any dance style worth it's salt will spray that water onto the walls in a few seconds

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Line dancing won't work. Cowboys have horrendous swamp rear end, ask anyone

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They used to use old baguettes to wipe in France before Bill Bidet rode in on his horse with his immaculate, shining rear end in a top hat, the reflection causing many peasants to cover their eyes. He showed his invention to the dictator of france and their modesty was lost once everyone had a gleaming, squeaky rear end in a top hat, henceforth the “place in France where the naked ladies dance” :airquote:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Johnny Aztec posted:

toilet paper still exists my man

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Sometimes the jet stream ticking my b hole is the only way i can cum

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

limp_cheese posted:

I just learned last night Stallone explained how they work. People even made a helpful diagram.

I'm still bidet for life. No more wiping my rear end with dry paper like a neanderthal.

You have to take a hammer to them to get them to flush, and buddy you better have good aim or you'll completely gently caress the porcelain

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Is it one of them fancy bidets that come with a built-in dryer, op?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Honestly lol at anyone who uses just paper without any actual washing. If you somehow got poo poo all over your hands would you just wipe it off with a napkin and carry on like that's fine???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pretty good posted:

Honestly lol at anyone who uses just paper without any actual washing. If you somehow got poo poo all over your hands would you just wipe it off with a napkin and carry on like that's fine???

Yea