Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
My crazy friend said if you flex your muscle only a bit and let the water inside so as to irrigate the bowel, over time it will cause your sphincter to weaken and you'll have Loose Butt. Asking for a crazy friend.

edit: here's a video to make up for a bad snipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR58vE6GYic

Wilkins Micawber fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Apr 3, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
wait wait wait butthole lotion isn't such a crazy idea. If, say, I'm monetizing said butthole on onlyfans then I have a bleach regimen and you're god damned skippy that thing is going to be pampered. It's my money-maker!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I can't wait for all of the beauty shops to have a bunghole section.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Pakistani politics posted:

My crazy friend said if you flex your muscle only a bit and let the water inside so as to irrigate the bowel, over time it will cause your sphincter to weaken and you'll have Loose Butt. Asking for a crazy friend.

edit: here's a video to make up for a bad snipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR58vE6GYic

I dunno, I've expelled some massive dooks in my day, and my sphincter is still p strong. Not sure that a lil swish is going to weaken it.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

Pakistani politics posted:

Typically flexing muscles makes them stronger and not weaker.
The real question is, why does he think gaping your rear end in a top hat is a normal part of daily hygiene

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the goatman's routine was 5 trips to the bidet per day, like clockwork

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Ok let me try this from another angle: Can you really afford NOT to moisturize your rear end in a top hat?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

The Fattest PI posted:

Typically flexing muscles makes them stronger and not weaker.
The real question is, why does he think gaping your rear end in a top hat is a normal part of daily hygiene
Relax your butthole enough for the jet to get in there and dislodge anything that might be clinging on just beyond the backdoor for that extra clean feeling. It is good to do reverse kegels.

Connormgs
Sep 27, 2014
The "wow" feeling of my clean rear end in a top hat still hasn't worn off and I've had a bidet for like five years now.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Connormgs posted:

The "wow" feeling of my clean rear end in a top hat still hasn't worn off and I've had a bidet for like five years now.

Do you skip washing your rear end in the shower or.. :thunk:

Connormgs
Sep 27, 2014

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Do you skip washing your rear end in the shower or.. :thunk:

It is good practice to wash your rear end in the shower regardless but if you're late to your red lobster reservation you could get away with it.

The top rated ones on Amazon are like $35 and take 10 minutes to install, no reason for anyone to not have one these days!

You would not believe how much better you feel after using one of these it will change your life.

Connormgs fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Apr 3, 2021

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I bring my bidet to the Red Lobster.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Connormgs posted:

It is good practice to wash your rear end in the shower regardless but if you're late to your red lobster reservation you could get away with it.

The top rated ones on Amazon are like $35 and take 10 minutes to install, no reason for anyone to not have one these days!

You would not believe how much better you feel after using one of these it will change your life.

Everyone says my rear end in a top hat tastes alright so I’m not sweatin it. :shrug:

Although a urinal would be pretty tight.. :thunk:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Apr 3, 2021

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

just poo poo your pants

https://twitter.com/bonerhitler/status/1376909030904508419?s=20

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
World class shitters can launch their payload at such precise angle and velocity that the splashback cleans the butthole instantly

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I got a bidet 3 months ago, and everyone was like, "IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!"

for some reason that's the exact phrasing bidet people use

I was worried for a while that bidets might implant something up my butt and turn me into a bidet pod person but I can tell you that 3 months with this bidet has not changed my life

spraying water on your butthole is certainly nicer than toilet paper, but I still don't understand the people who say it's life-changing

I guess I can see it for women who had their first orgasm via waterblasting

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Icochet posted:

World class shitters can launch their payload at such precise angle and velocity that the splashback cleans the butthole instantly

The Poseidon's kiss technique :haibrow:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
You know if Stallone didn't figure out how to use the seashells that means he walked around with a poopy butt the whole movie.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Mooey Cow posted:

You know if Stallone didn't figure out how to use the seashells that means he walked around with a poopy butt the whole movie.

umm hello he cursed at machines and then wiped his rear end with the tickets

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Tip posted:

umm hello he cursed at machines and then wiped his rear end with the tickets

well at least he walked around with a poop butt for a little while :sigh:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

:staredog:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Pretty good posted:

Honestly lol at anyone who uses just paper without any actual washing. If you somehow got poo poo all over your hands would you just wipe it off with a napkin and carry on like that's fine???

i use non-flushable baby wipes. then i flush them :twisted:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

#gamerlyfe

vyst fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Apr 3, 2021

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

a man who knows what he wants from life. refreshing

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

I'm a bidet boy for life now. I poo poo 2 or 3 times a day and it's already paid for itself in savings fine toilet paper.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

Tip posted:

I got a bidet 3 months ago, and everyone was like, "IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!"

for some reason that's the exact phrasing bidet people use

I was worried for a while that bidets might implant something up my butt and turn me into a bidet pod person but I can tell you that 3 months with this bidet has not changed my life

spraying water on your butthole is certainly nicer than toilet paper, but I still don't understand the people who say it's life-changing

I guess I can see it for women who had their first orgasm via waterblasting

I assume most people don't have enough fiber in their diet so traditional wiping is like trying to clean up hot tar with a q-tip.

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous
why buy a toilet gizmo that will get dirty and colonized by every single bacteria in your butthole when you got the shower right there

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Icochet posted:

this reminds me of a meme i once saw

Only registered members can see post attachments!

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

bagual posted:

why buy a toilet gizmo that will get dirty and colonized by every single bacteria in your butthole when you got the shower right there

Why not just cut out the middleman and poo poo in the shower then? Be a true goon and get your wafflesromp on.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Colonel Cancer posted:

The Poseidon's kiss technique :haibrow:

huh, weird, where I grew up we called it "the kiss of Poseidon" but same thing, right?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Can't you just run toilet paper under the tapwater for a sec and not turn your bathroom into a sex dungeon?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Can't you just run toilet paper under the tapwater for a sec and not turn your bathroom into a sex dungeon?

Then you’re picking little pieces of wadded up tp out of your rear end hairs for days IT DOESNT WORK OK? :catbert:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i mean... washing your butt with water is sexual for you?

yeah... that is a new one for me but if you just CAN"T avoid boners on washing, waddle you're booty to the sink to avoid spreading poo poo all over your cheeks to wet some tissue instead of just spraying urass and drying it... that makes sense

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Johnny Aztec posted:

Somewhat relevent,

I've sometime wondered, does "rear end-lotion" exist? Like, lotion you rub all up on your bunghole and inner cheeks, so it's all moisturized and supple

I like the, ah, organic stuff.

Also are any of you bidet proponents a healthy weight?

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous

limp_cheese posted:

Why not just cut out the middleman and poo poo in the shower then? Be a true goon and get your wafflesromp on.

Lemme tell ya a secret buddy, every time you wipe and then take a shower afterwards, youre showering your shower with crusty asswipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Bad Purchase posted:

this reminds me of a meme i once saw

Whatever idiot made that used the wrong meme template