Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Dumb and Dumber soundtrack :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

October Rust owns and I will tolerate no poo poo talk.
Same goes for Kid Koala.
They both changed my life tho admittedly probably almost a decade apart.

I listen to October Rust every year on the first day of autumn. Not when the calendar says it's autumn, but rather when my senses tell me so.

Type O's wall of sound was never this big, never this haunting imho. October Rust is loving timeless

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

Evan Jellicle posted:

mine was the soundtrack to A Goofy Movie on cassette. I remember filling out the order form that smelled like a scholastic book fair :3:

book fair was the poo poo. That and the pizza hut Book It ™ program were cornerstones of my education. I can still taste that burnt cheese today :engleft:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

Escape From Noise posted:

Oh man. Fuckin book it

personal pan heaven yo