Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

First record I bought with my very own money was Alice Cooper's Welcome To My Nightmare. It was about $3.00 new.

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Anyone else luck out and have friends who had cool older sisters that made tapes for you and your friends, of the cool music parents wouldn't let you listen to as a young kid?

I have a sibling who was dj'd at KALX and was in college with Guy Kyser (not that they were friends or anything, just the mileu he was in) and got me into a lot of good music - Skinny Puppy, Bauhaus, etc.

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside