Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Please name one HARVEY. Does not need to be a rooster.

This year's surprise is huuuge it looks so good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Another hatched!

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Velvet Sparrow posted:

#5 has hatched, and is named 'Harvey' by my cat is norris! We left Sybil in the incubator to keep her company.

Meanwhile, Saber and Biscuit have gone to Club Flamingo, Saber was kinda being a butt. Also, both now have the indignity of food color spots applied to their backs and chests--Biscuit has green, Saber blue.

No new pips on the eggs, I think we are done at 16 chicks. Too many for a banty broody hen, so no mama this year, sorry!
Tomorrow morning we'll move the last two chicks and the camera into the brooder box!

Welcome to the world, everyone!

Yay, a little Harvey!

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Ahh, poor Neptune! I'm glad to hear that everyone else is on the mend, poor fragile things. Keep at it, babies!

VS, you're doing such an excellent job in the face of this unexpected challenge. :shobon:

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

h a r v e y

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

I thought she looked particularly droopy...

Thank you for continuing the stream, VS. It means a lot to still be able to follow the ones we've gotten so invested in.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Petunia... :ohdear:

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

So that there isn't too much sadness on one page, here's the flock being adorable as ever:

:kimchi:

my cat is norris fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Apr 9, 2021

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Lol poor Harv, such indignity!

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

They've gotten SOOOOOOO big!!

Any idea on which might be roosters?

Can we get some comparison photos between their fuzzy chick stage and their current juvenile ragged cuteness?

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Oh no, Harvey! Behave yourself!

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Did you get those pictures posted anywhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

I'm going to miss the stream!