Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
hip hip

Plant MONSTER.

hooray!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Plant MONSTER.

yo what's the long green thing in there? ain't like any nuts i ever did see...

Areola Grande

Plant MONSTER. posted:

yo what's the long green thing in there? ain't like any nuts i ever did see...

the green ones are the lady nuts

Plant MONSTER.

Ohh!! oops

:tipshat:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FutonForensic

:stare:

Areola Grande

butt nut. story of my life :negative:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Goons Are Gifts

Sexy imo

Goons Are Gifts

pecan was cool though

Prof. Crocodile

Ass-penny

Goons Are Great posted:

pecan was cool though

I came.

Before and after the post I quoted.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

take the moon

by sebmojo
its about time we paid homage to nut imo, ty op

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

delicious salty nuts

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Heading to a nearby village to gather rumors about nut!!!

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Plant MONSTER.

i heard that nut once at an entire thing of food. What a weirdo

alnilam

nütte

ty manifisto

Macnult

gathering all my nuts to spell “nut” with them

Macnult

ingredients: nuts
contains: nut

Stoner Sloth

this thread is a great tribute to nut (and those who helped him) the liberation of nut

fps_nug

horsing around no longer

Stoner Sloth posted:

this thread is a great tribute to nut (and those who helped him) the liberation of nut

wow that looks like it was a lot of fun!! wish I could have been there for that. amazing work

Prof. Crocodile

fps_nug posted:

wow that looks like it was a lot of fun!! wish I could have been there for that. amazing work

it was a magnificent mystery that we solved as a team, a masterpiece of creative posting and coding from nut and sk, and the sort of thing that could only happen in byob.

unfortunately pecan did not survive, but we still think about him every day. rip to a real one.

pecan

...who?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Stoner Sloth

pecan posted:

...who?

:eyepop:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

pecan posted:

...who?

Can't keep a good nut down.

Prof. Crocodile

pecan posted:

...who?

hallelujah he is risen!

biosterous

pecan posted:

...who?

:mods:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wow, I just heard he fuckin died. Bit the big one. Posting up there, looking down on us all, saying "nice" every time we break open a new pack of Ones. Rip to a real one, but Pikachu did it first, so I mean.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pecan was cool tho. Maybe he'll come post with us again, I heard nut was relentlessly bullying him after the whole Terry Struggle.

Plant MONSTER.

I

I

I didn't mean for this to happen

guys WHERES NUT

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Oh. Oh poo poo, gently caress, I thought you knew already. gently caress.

Okay, so. Uh. He's gone. He's gone. I'm sorry. He... He went out for cigarettes and... It happened. I'm so sorry.

Stoner Sloth

here we go again... free nut!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Two for the price of one nut.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

here we go again... free nut!*

"*With additional purchase," it says. gently caress, do you think he was the Coupons & Deals mole this whole time?!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
the nut is stored in the dillsac

Derpies

by sebmojo

barnold posted:

the nut is stored in the dillsac

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gramps

i am proud and honored I have my cool sig to remember him by

Sig by Heather Papps