Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
i liked it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

If it's the same as the US one then yeah it's dece

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
If your 7/11 has fries chicken get it. It's really loving good. And if they have the battered french fries you're living large. I think it's literally just Chester's Fried Chicken.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Been curious about Chester's my whole life but they're never open or I am in too much of a hurry to stop.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Pics and trip report needed.

Dirty Beluga
Apr 17, 2007

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Fun Shoe
just lmao at getting anything but the cheeseburger big bite

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
i also liked it.

i dressed it the way they recommend and depict on the ads, with the spicy mayo and pickles. upon tasting it i felt it is a good choice. it is much better than other similar chicken sandwiches in similar locations.

worth trying once for sure.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

drat thinkin about this again i might get another one tonight

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
7/11 has them in the US and there are worse ways to spend 3 bucks

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
posting here to say that i got a full length "american sub" at midnight last night from the local 7-11 and it made me sick as gently caress and i was wracked with agony until 5am. ive eaten a lot of 7-11 food in my day and i think it owns generally but this one traumatized me. gently caress you 7-11. bitch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
update: my "internal machinery" is still a roiling cauldron. gently caress you EVEN More 7-11

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
I tried to stop by a 7-11/BP combo after my last stop that I do routinely for work. It is the only one that I know of now. They had a sign that said 10 wings for $5. There were no wings at all to be found and not even the odor. I was going to stop in anyways to get gas, but decided to see if it was a diamond in the rough for cheap wings. It wasn't. 7-11's are a dying breed here (northern Ohio). gently caress YOU 7-11!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Does the prime minister rub shoe polish all over his face when he serves it to you? You are not welcome here.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Does the prime minister rub shoe polish all over his face when he serves it to you? You are not welcome here.

lmao what the gently caress

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Multiple photos of Justin Trudeau doing blackface at various times came out in 2019. Since then he has won two elections because a) Canada is a pretty racist country and b) the Conservative alternatives were even worse.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
got wasted last night and while walking home stopped at 7-11 and got one of those little burgs from the freezer zone since they were out of hoagies. heated that thing up in the industrial microwave they got in there and i gotta say - it was divine.

sisterSyzygy
Sep 5, 2013

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.
i have literally never lived in a place that has one nor visited a place for long enough to decide to go to a 7/11. when i finally make my exodus what should i seek out? this titular chick 'em burger?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I go to 7-11 because it's usually a clean and bright store with mostly working machines which was rare before Quik Trip started to spread. They don't really have a food I recommend (at least not in the US). I do think Slurpees are a great frozen drink though.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
is this real? someone post a loving picture

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!