Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

It's just a cellphone shot, so the technical quality isn't all that - but I kind of like this view from a boring job meeting:

Speaking of work, this was a "I see you have your camera - I need to send a picture for a phone interview today" for my old boss:

And to finish up the "at work" triad, another phone photo:

I'd normally polish the colors and exposure a bit in lightroom, but for now these are just straight from the phone/camera via google photos.

edit: One more that's not from work, just to try and convince you I have a life.

Somewhere up the valley from Geiranger, IIRC.

Computer viking fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Apr 10, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Could you swap mine? While it's more ... stereotypical and perhaps boring than the excavators, the bridge-and-mountain one is the better picture, IMO.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Medieval Medic

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Megabound posted:

Keeping voting open until Saturday so get those votes in!

I thought I should just comment on how we lost stickiness. Bumping this back to the first page is merely a side effect.