Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Name: Dabid Hexenborough
Portrait: 14
Starting Position: 31D
Change: 31C to City Tile, 32F to forest
Loadout: Random me!

Dabid Hexenborough was out at his documentary studio on Livestralia when the DIE hit. He was putting the finishing touches on the voiceover for his look at the last remaining crocodiele. The nature of the DIE meant archiving the flora and fauna of this world was a never ending task, but one that would benefit their progeny in the millennia to come, after the DIE was finally put down, once and for all.

Slaan fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Apr 3, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Dabid Hexenborough
Wounds: 0/2
Weapon: Garistalest ATTACK: RANGE 2 TILE, [GARISTAL TIER - 1d100] DAMAGE, MUST BE LOADED WITH GARISTALS / UTILITY: RECOVER A TIER 1d6-1 GARISTAL FROM AN ADJACENT SQUASHED TILE.
Loadout:
Water/City/Forest Charms (ROLL AN ADDITIONAL 1d6 TO SEE IF YOU TRIGGER EVENTS IN WATER/CITY/FOREST TILES)
3d100 Garista

Dabid had barely stepped out of his recording studio before the DIE appeared right before him. He was nearly martyred for the animals as the heroic Jade and Stebe from the last DIE incursion. The Jade Baddol & Stebe Ervin Memorial Forest has been martyred by this newer, uglier DIE. He grabbed his Garistalest and his lucky vest (festooned with souvenier patches from his adventures in the wilds, the wets and the cities of the world) and headed out to save Livestralia and all of the world's creatures from this beast.

Move 2 to 32D
Utility: Gain Garista from squashed tile 32F: Garista search: 1d6-1 3d100
Search: Water Search w/charm: 2d6 [6, 1]
Event: Event Kind: 1d6 3
3 OCEAN'S BOUNTY YOU AND TILE ADJACENT ALLIES ARE FULLY HEALED

Slaan fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Apr 6, 2021

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Dabid Hexenborough
Weapon: Garistalest ATTACK: RANGE 2 TILE, [GARISTAL TIER - 1d100] DAMAGE, MUST BE LOADED WITH GARISTALS / UTILITY: RECOVER A TIER 1d6-1 GARISTAL FROM AN ADJACENT SQUASHED TILE.
Loadout:
Water/City/Forest Charms (ROLL AN ADDITIONAL 1d6 TO SEE IF YOU TRIGGER EVENTS IN WATER/CITY/FOREST TILES)
3d100 Garista

The new drone the DIE birthed was not natural. No creature of the wild was that big or that horrifying. Dabid couldn't get a shot on it, so he loaded his garistalest and attacked the DIE itself. He would protect the endangered species of the area or die trying.

Move to 18F
Attack Die: Attack on Side F: 3d100 134
Search: Water Search w/charm: 2#1d6 3 5

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Dabid Hexenborough
Loadout:
4d100 Garistal

Dabid stopped swimming for a moment in shock and just treaded water. Once more the vile DIE had narrowly missed him. If a friendly Hexapus hadn't pulled him away, he too would have been SQUASHED under the DIE.

Dabid put up his Garistalest and looked to the nearest reef, calling out to the Hexeels for aid. Would they show him a Garistal to use against the dire engine in protection of their own home?

Utility: Garistalest Search: 1d6-1 4
Move to 3E
Event: No Water Double Event w/ Charm: 3d6 4 1,2,1

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Nerlin Duttle
Portrait: 4
Weapon: Tekkawand: Range (2)1 hex, 20d10 or Roll 1d6 and target subsystem and if roll matches subsystem decrease difficulty by 1. +1d6 for every adjacent tekkawand user
Loadout:
Farcaster- Double attack range
Hookpad- No move penalty on mountain tiles

Nerlin bowed his head and prayed for the life that was already lost to the D.I.E. Hexenborough was a good friend of his; Dabid had worked with him when he was filming a documentary on the rare Hexnosed Vampire Bat. He would be missed and so would the unique Pentafruit Bat of, now dead, Livestralia.

Nerlin grabbed his Tekkawand from its hiding place and went out to confront this danger for the benefit of all bats.

Start: 48E
No movement

Fire: Tekkawand v Side C: 20d10 130

Event: No. Search Mountain 1: 1d6 4

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Nerlin Duttle
Weapon: Tekkawand: Range (2)1 hex, 20d10 or Roll 1d6 and target subsystem and if roll matches subsystem decrease difficulty by 1. +1d6 for every adjacent tekkawand user
Loadout:

Nerlin was happy enough. He had struck a blow for all batkind and would do so again. He kneeled down and pointed his wand at the DIE once more.

No movement
Attack on Side C: 20d10 120
Desert event: 1d6 1

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Nerlin Duttle
Loadout:

Blast it! His strike for bat Justice had been useless as another had already blown up the area he targeted. The hexnosed fruit bat will have to be avenged another day.

Double Move to 95D
No event

Event: 1d6 2

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Nerlin Duttle
Loadout:

Hmph. Took long enough to get here.

This one is for the Bats of Livestralia!

Move +2 from road to 111B

Tekkawand v Side A: 20d10 87

Event? No
Event 111B: 1d6 4

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Nerlin Duttle
Loadout:

No! The Great Confluxx forest was the habitat of the beautiful Quadra-winged Hexbat! That damnable D.I.E. has no respect for nature and all of its wonders.

Nerlin would mourn their loss another day though. For now, he had a job to do. A small gravestone engraved in the ashes was all he could do more now.

Double Move to 127D
Event: None, its ash.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Nerlin Duttle
Loadout:

Ahhhh, the mountains. How glorious and enervating. And full of so many bats! Maybe my bat friends will help me find something nice nearby?

Before putting on his hookpads and scaling The Pips, Nerlin responded to Shavescalp. "Bald is beautiful but a furry head keeps the mites away and aids in echolocation."

Double Move to 157C
Event: No
Mountain event: 1d6 2

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Nerlin Duttle
Loadout:

Finally. Nerlin was back in range of this massive muscular moving mutated mucusy monster. Now the beleaguered bats beside Nettle would bravely best the bastard before then by bouncing black magic off the B-batiment.

Move: 172A
Attack: Tekkawand v Side B: 20d10 129
Event: None Mountain event: 1d6 3

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Nerlin Duttle
Loadout:

Nerlin cried out for the loss of so many Hexen. He swore that if he survived this he would name a newly discovered bat species after each and every one of the fallen.

Move: 141E
Attack: None
Event: Yes
Mountain event: 1d6 6
Type of event: Event type: 1d6 5

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Nerlin Duttle
Loadout:

Time to end this. Nerlin took up his battekkawand and repeated the phrase his parents told him before they were brutally murdered in an alleyway near the Livestralia Theatre.

I am darkness
I am the night
I am Man for Bats!

Move: 141C
Attack: Attack DIE: 20d10 130
Mountain event: 1d6 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Nerlin Duttle
Wounds: 1/2
Loadout:

.Nerlin could tell this bastard was finally down as the others pummeled its leaking flesh. He could no more help here. But, he could help the local wildlife survive until the world was safe once more.

Nerlin dropped his tekkawand on the ground and left it there for good. Never more would he act in violence. Now, it was time to vaccinate the rare Septailed Diempire bats for rabies.

Move: 142B
Attack: None
Mountain Double: 2#1d6 1 3